- All judges, officials and competitors should be fully conversant with Annex G to the J Regulations. The tests will be conducted in accordance with these regulations.
- No handler will be allowed to handle more than 2 dogs in any test.
- Entries should be in block capitals and be accompanied by the correct fee.
- The events will be run, where appropriate, as close as possible to a field trial.
- There is also a great need for assistance on the day. Come along and join in. It can be great fun and very educational.
- There will be a raffle for club funds. All prizes greatly appreciated.
- All cheques to be made payable to “The Three Ridings Labrador Club”. Please send separate cheque for each dog entered
Please click here for the club’s Guidance Notes for Field Trials & Working Tests
Sat 25th March 2018 Open Working Test at Rosedale
by kind invitation of Mr David Ross and the keeping staff
Meet 09.00 at the Lion at Blackey Ridge, Kirkbymoorside YO62 7LQ
A walked up test, novice dogs are welcome to enter but priority will be given to the first 30 Open dogs entered. This is demanding ground and our previous WTs have taken significant time
Postal entries to the WT & FT Sec please. Entry Fee £8.00
To download an entry form click here
Alan J Lord