- All judges, officials and competitors should be fully conversant with Annex G to the J Regulations. The tests will be conducted in accordance with these regulations.
- No handler will be allowed to handle more than 2 dogs in any test.
- Entries should be in block capitals and be accompanied by the correct fee.
- The events will be run, where appropriate, as close as possible to a field trial.
- There is also a great need for assistance on the day. Come along and join in. It can be great fun and very educational.
- There will be a raffle for club funds. All prizes greatly appreciated.
- All cheques to be made payable to “The Three Ridings Labrador Club”. Please send separate cheque for each dog entered
Please click here for the club’s Guidance Notes for Field Trials & Working Tests
We are pleased to announce prior to the AGM that we are able to hold a Working Test for Open and experienced novice dogs on 24thMarch on the Rosedale and Westerdale Estate.
The club has run here before and enjoyed the benefit of great ground and some of the best countryside in Gods own County. This year we hope to run 4 static tests in the morning and perhaps settle the matter with a walked up test after lunch.
Judges are Godfrey Lowe, Paul Hasney, Shamanthy Shanker, and Sinead Wilkinson. So expect some demanding retrieves that will be judged by an experienced team. We already have some dummy throwers but, as ever, if you can help please contact A J Lord on 01765 620 421. If you want to gain experience see some good dogs and handlers and enjoy a decent lunch in the company of our judges this is a great way to do so.
Entry forms available on the club website or phone AJL on the above number.
To download an entry form click here
Meet for at the Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge, Kirkbymoorside. YO62 7LQ. Park in the car park but exercise dogs away from their and please use doggy bags. We will depart for the ground at 09.00hrs
From the A170 at Kirkbymoorside, follow the unnamed road in the direction of Hutton Le Hole. Keep driving over the Moor ( be careful of Ewes and Lambs please) and the Lion Inn is on your left 15 min from Kirkby.